Friday, January 06, 2012

Esquire Internship Turns Into Job for Libby Sile

Here's more evidence that if you have talent and work hard, it pays off. After graduating last May, Libby Sile ”11 went to New York to pursue her dream of working in the magazine industry. Here’s the latest news:
“After bouncing from internship to freelance gig since moving to New York in June, someone finally hired me! I began interning for Esquire in September and at the end of my internship, I was hired full time as an editorial assistant. I'll be the assistant to the magazine's executive editor and deputy editor and will help some of my favorite writers with research and interviews. As the presidential election gains momentum over the next year, I’ll be working with our politics blogger as well. I couldn’t be more excited to be starting my first job at my favorite magazine and look forward to seeing where it takes me.”


 Congratulations Libby!

No comments: